Thursday, October 21, 2021

'On the bright side' - Pre-order now on Kindle


A little before midnight on 28th Oct 2017, I ended up at the hospital in an emergency situation.  I've never seen so much blood in my life. Initially, the doctor thought I was over-reacting but when the nurse explained my situation he came to the hospital as quickly as he could. 
"Are you sure you heard two heartbeats?" I kept asking the nurse.
"Don't worry," she kept saying, "the doctor is on his way"
The last one hour of 28th Oct 2017 was one of the scariest times of my life.

On the bright side, the first one hour of 29th Oct 2017 was one of the most memorable times of my life.
"I'll send them out to meet their father first," the doctor teased me.
"I don't care who they meet first," I said, "I've heard them cry. I know they're okay."
Those two cries in the first hour of 29th Oct 2017 are the two most beautiful sounds in the world for me.
A few days later two birth certificates were issued.
Amish Goyal
Atin Goyal 

My new book 'On the bright side' is dedicated to my twin boys Atin and Amish. 
Pre-order it now on Kindle at a discounted introductory price of Rs. 49 only.  
 

No comments:

The Unexpected Gulab jamun

 Check out my latest novel 'The unexpected gulab jamun' on Amazon/Kindle