In the short span of about three months, my first novel 'You're stuck with me for life' has received a lot of love from my readers. I would thank those of you who have read my book and posted reviews of it. I really appreciate it. I hope you will continue to read my books in the future.
Thursday, November 11, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
Why should she have to choose between career and family? Why should her decisions make them question her sanity? Why should she have to choo...
-
What would you say to a ten year old who wants to fly? Not on feather-wings. This is the 21st century. Kids know what they are talking about...
-
The golden sky turning blue and then fading into darkness had always been a part of her life. She wouldn’t miss it for the world. Every ev...

No comments:
Post a Comment